top of page
In the heart of County Cavan
Our carvery area serves a variety of fine food daily. Breakfast is available 8am - 10am and a full luncheon menu freshly prepared and cooked daily from 12 - 5pm. A selection of tea's, coffee's, desserts, cakes and scones available up to 9pm. Enjoy your meal in bright, airy atmosphere complemented by chef's excellent cuisine. Famous People's Restaurant and The Percy French Cocktail Lounge & Food also located in the hotel complex.
Traditional Irish Music - Carvery Session, Every Sunday 3-5pm
- Fri, 24 MarCavan Town Hall24 Mar, 20:00 – 23:50Cavan Town Hall, Town Hall St, Abbeyland, Cavan, IrelandSet in Paris in 1898, Will Govan plays an exiled Oscar Wilde looking back on his extraordinarily colourful life and ruminating on love, fame, family and misfortune with his infamous wit and irreverence in this hilarious but ultimately tragic story of a life.
- Sat, 25 MarCavan Town Hall
- Multiple DatesThu, 30 MarCavan Town Hall
- Fri, 07 AprCavan Town Hall07 Apr, 19:30 – 23:00Cavan Town Hall, Town Hall St, Abbeyland, Cavan, IrelandJohn Spillane is a musician, songwriter, performer, recording artist, storyteller, poet and dreamer. Rooted in people, place and story, his music transports the listener and his live performances captivate audiences around the world.
- Sun, 09 AprCavan Town Hall09 Apr, 19:30 – 23:00Cavan Town Hall, Town Hall St, Abbeyland, Cavan, IrelandJohn O'Grady takes to the Townhall stage with his band JogClub, to release his upcoming debut album “Crash Course in Ambition”. A stalwart of the Cavan music scene for many years, John is delighted to share his opening foray into the big bad world of music making.
- Fri, 14 AprCavan Town Hall14 Apr, 19:30 – 23:00Cavan Town Hall, Town Hall St, Abbeyland, Cavan, IrelandCavan Town CCÉ presents 70 years of Traditional Irish Music, Song and Dance. This marks the end of a yearlong celebration of our wonderful tradition in this town and beyond. Cavan Town Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann was founded in 1952 under the stewardship of Dr. Brian Galligan.
- Sat, 15 AprCavan Town Hall15 Apr, 19:30 – 23:00Cavan Town Hall, Town Hall St, Abbeyland, Cavan, IrelandAndy Irvine has enjoyed a long and successful career as a traditional Irish musician. He has travelled the world as a solo artist and as a member of legendary Irish groups such as Planxty and Patrick Street and more recently Mozaik.
- Multiple DatesWed, 19 AprCavan Town Hall19 Apr, 20:00 – 23:00Cavan Town Hall, Town Hall St, Abbeyland, Cavan, IrelandStep into the enchanted world of the Broadway classic, Disney's Beauty & the Beast. Based on the Academy Award winning animated feature, the stage version includes all the wonderful songs written by Alan Menken and the late Howard Ashman, along with new songs by Mr Menken and Tim Rice.