top of page
In the heart of County Cavan
Our carvery area serves a variety of fine food daily. Breakfast is available 8am - 10am and a full luncheon menu freshly prepared and cooked daily from 12 - 5pm. A selection of tea's, coffee's, desserts, cakes and scones available up to 9pm. Enjoy your meal in bright, airy atmosphere complemented by chef's excellent cuisine. Famous People's Restaurant and The Percy French Cocktail Lounge & Food also located in the hotel complex.
Traditional Irish Music - Carvery Session, Every Sunday 3-5pm
- Fri, 09 JunCavan Town Hall
- Sat, 10 JunCavan Town Hall
- Sat, 17 JunCavan Town Hall
- Multiple DatesFri, 07 JulCavan
- Thu, 27 JulCavan Town Hall27 Jul, 19:30 – 23:00Cavan Town Hall, Town Hall St, Abbeyland, Cavan, IrelandAfrican Gospel Choir Dublin sometimes colloquially referred to as AGC is a 15+ member, all volunteer choir of African descent. The choir was founded in 2008 by Adeniyi Allen-Taylor. The 15+ member ensemble blends elements of African Gospel, Negro spirituals, Accapella and American popular music.
- Fri, 28 JulCavan28 Jul, 19:30 – 23:00Cavan, Cavan Town Hall“In the Midst of Plenty” is a new folk musical set during the height of Ireland’s Great Hunger. The show is embarking on an Irish tour in 2023 after recently debuting to glowing reviews among sell-out crowds in Strokestown Park and the Roscommon Arts Centre.